The site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. By using the site, you our bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the site and all the services provided in connection with it. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and such amendments will come into force on the day following the date of amendment. You should always check to ensure that you agree with them in relation to each transaction you make.
1. A security system is in place and instructions contained in the site in relation to payment should be adhered to at all times.
Working days means Monday to Friday each weekand conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site and over phone lines. Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
5. To order goods through the site, you must be at least 18 years of age.
6. Each order by you represents an offer to purchase goods subject to these Terms and Conditions.
7. All prices are shown in £ sterling and include V.A.T. but not delivery charges, we reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order except in the instance where an error has occurred with the data making up the information which is projected through the website. In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods, you may have ordered we will inform you as soon as we can possibly contact you whereupon we will give you the option of amending and processing your order at the correct price or cancelling it. In the possible event that we cannot contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, we will give you a full refund.
8. It is not practical for us to publish comprehensive technical details on the site. Each image, descriptive matter, specification and advertising on the site is solely to give an approximate description of the goods. Full detailed specifications are available from most manufacturers’ websites.
9. London Boots cannot be held responsible for the total accuracy of the information that is published, though every effort is maintained to keep the information as accurate and up to date as possible. Therefore, all the actions taken by users of the goods obtained via the website are their own responsibility.
10. Delivery is to the UK,Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,Japan, China.
11. All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund. Payment can be made by most major Credit card (except American Express and Diners card).Also any Debit card or Cheque. If the customer chooses to pay by cheque then the order is created when the cheque has been received and cleared. Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
12. As soon as the goods are delivered to you, they become your responsibility. We will deliver only to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery, any loss or damage to the goods will be your responsibility and at your risk. Any transit damage, shortages or wrong goods supplied, must be noted on the delivery/consignment note at the time of delivery.
13. Customers are advised to examine goods on delivery in case they are damaged or faulty. In the unlikely event the goods are faulty or damaged when delivered please contact us immediately by phone or alternatively by e-mail within 48 hours, Quoting your order reference, invoice number and details of the problem.
14. Transit damage, shortages or wrong goods noted on the consignment note must be notified to us within 48 hours from delivery.
15. Goods returned under clause 13, that are found to be undamaged and in full working order will be re-delivered to you. An administration charge along with the delivery charge (or actual carriage cost, whichever is the greater) will be charged to your credit/debit card account.
16. Other than for items described in clauses 14 to 15, if you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery and return the goods to us, in the original packaging within 7 working days of receipt of your order. These goods must be in pristine saleable condition,no tape,writing or damage to the footwear boxes will be accepted. You will be wholly responsible for the return of the merchandise. Goods returned in this way that are incomplete, damaged or in any way unsaleable, will be re-delivered to you.
Goods that are returned with out packaging which has damaged the footwear boxes will be chaged at 10% of the price of the goods.
An administration charge along with the delivery charge (or actual carriage cost, whichever is the greater) will be charged to your credit/debit card account. Where goods are being returned in this way, you must contact us to let us know and the goods must be despatched to us within 7 working days of such notification. If either notification or despatch extends beyond these time limits, your right to cancel will be revoked.
17. Delivery will usually be within 3-7 working days depending on product that has been ordered.bespoke products and made to measure garments may take up to four weeks. Our courier will make two attempts to deliver goods to delivery addresson your order and upon receipt a signiture will be required.Should the courier be unable to obtain a signiture after the second attempt of delivery the goods are returned to the seller. No refund will be offered and any re-delivery costs will be paid for by the customer.
18. After you have paid for and signed for receipt of the goods, you will be their owner..
19. We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care, to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
20. Damaged, or faulty goods, must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date. In cases of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product (together with any packaging) and contact us within 48 hours of receipt (commencing the day after delivery), whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or offer a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
21. You must notify us of non-delivery of expected orders within 3 days of the due date. Failure to do this will mean that you will be responsible for any goods lost.
22. We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause of complaint then please write to us at the address shown on our contact page. We will respond in writing to all complaints within 5 days and will keep you informed throughout the process by your request.
23.Orders which are out of stock we will email you a delivery time as the goods will be made for you.
24. In the event that you may wish to exchange the product for an alternative style, size or colour then any postage cost will be the responsability of the buyer.
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct.